November 29, 2010

Hols!!!

Now I'm on holidays, yeayy!!! But I'm stuck in my house doing nothing except reading blog, checking my Facebook and other boring thing.

Now I'm wondering, what should I do? I don't receive my end-year exam results yet. I'm still waiting for it to come to someday. But it will not come now I guess. From the result that I obtained unofficially directly from my teachers, they're not as expected. SHIT! I got A- for my bio paper, what the hell is that? I don't deserve that I think. But what can I do now, God has set my fate in that particular way. Maybe he want to show me something, wanna teach me something, maybe.

p/s : I'm religious


The only paper I receive is bio. Now I need to go to school to obtain other marks. What a troublesome works.

p/s : I hate going to school


Other than sitting like an idiot that doesn't know what to do. I need to manage my house painting process. I need to do all the recording suggesting paint, brands, colour, taking the brochures, the paint catalogues and bla bla bla.

p/s : I hate doing works without being paid

That's all for now. Bye

No comments: